1. Prepare Blood Orange Pomegranate Compote. Zest oranges. Peel, seed and chop oranges into 1/2-inch pieces. Add orange zest, pieces, pomegranate syrup and water to the cooking pot.
2. Add and lock lid.
3. Press SOUP. The indicator light will illuminate. Adjust cook time to 5 minutes. Press START to begin operation.
4. When cook time reaches 04 minutes (0:04), unplug the unit. Use the quick steam release and remove the lid.
5. Once mixture cools to a low bubble, stir in the chia seeds and allow to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and then remove from the cooking pot. Tear half of the mint leaves into small pieces and stir into the compote.
6. Create colorful layers of the cooled Organic Greek Yogurt, granola and Blood Orange Pomegranate Compote. Top with remaining fresh mint leaves.