1. In shallow bowl, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Place egg in separate shallow bowl. Place panko bread crumbs in separate shallow bowl. Dredge cheese in flour mixture, then egg, then coat in panko bread crumbs. Coat each piece all over with cooking spray to promote browning.
2. Add breaded halloumi to CRUX 5.3 QT Digital Air Convection Fryer basket.
3. Manually set Air-Fryer: Temperature 400˚F. Time: 10 minutes.
4. Cook breaded halloumi, turning halfway through cooking time, until crispy and golden brown.
5. Assemble crispy halloumi, avocado, red peppers, red onions and alfalfa sprouts in buns. Serve with lemon wedges.