1. Add panko breadcrumbs, sesame seeds and salt to a gallon size zipper bag. Add salmon pieces to the bag.
2. Carefully press breadcrumbs into the salmon. Remove to a plate. Spray lightly with olive oil, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Add coated salmon to frying basket. Allow air circulation on all sides of each salmon piece for best browning.
4. Spray with olive oil. (optional)
5. To begin, press red POWER ().
6. The control panel will appear, POWER () turns green.
7. Press MENU (M) until Fish () appears on the display. Press the green POWER () to begin operation.
8. Check the cooking progress when time expires. If more time is needed, cook at 2 minute intervals until fish is flaky.