1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On medium heat, add olive oil to the CRUX 2 Quart Saucepan. Add minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add tomato paste and saute for another 30 seconds.
4. Add diced tomatoes to the saucepan and cook for 2 minutes with the lid on.
5. Remove lid and add oregano, rosemary, and red pepper flakes. Lower to medium-low heat and cook for another 7 minutes with the lid on.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. For a chunky sauce, leave as is. For a smoother sauce, blend with a hand blender. Set sauce aside.
8. Roll out pizza dough to a 1/3 of an inch thickness.
9. Spread tomato sauce evenly on the pizza and sprinkle both cheeses over top.
10. Add bell pepper overtop and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
11. Finish pizza off with fresh basil leaves, and enjoy.