1. Place chicken broth in bowl; steep saffron for 10 minutes. Discard any mussels or clams with cracked shells or that do not close when tapped; set aside.
2. Turn temperature control dial on CRUX 6 QT Extra Deep Electric Skillet to 375˚F to preheat. Add oil, sausage, onion, red pepper and garlic to electric skillet; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage starts to brown.
3. Stir in rice, salt, pepper, smoked paprika and hot pepper flakes. Cook for about 1 minute or until rice is well coated. Stir in tomatoes and wine; cook for about 2 minutes or until starting to simmer. Stir in saffron broth and bay leaves; bring to boil. Reduce heat to 300˚F. Cover and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until rice is tender but still firm, and there is still liquid in bottom of pan.
4. Stir in peas and clams; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Nestle mussels, shrimp and scallops into rice mixture. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is tender, shrimp and scallops are just cooked through and mussels and clams are open (discard any mussels and clams that do not open). Remove bay leaves.
6. Garnish: Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.