1. In large bowl, stir together semolina, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside. Whisk together eggs, milk and melted butter; stir into semolina mixture until just combined. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, toss together figs, honey and balsamic vinegar; let stand for 20 minutes. Using electric mixer, beat mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla until lightly and fluffy. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
3. Preheat CRUX 22-inch Extra Large Electric Griddle. Turn temperature control dial to 350˚F. Brush griddle with oil. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle, leaving space between each pancake.
4. In two batches, cook pancakes, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve pancakes with macerated figs and dollop of mascarpone.