1. Eggs should be refrigerated until cooked.
2. Add steam rack to the CRUX multi cooker. Place eggs on the steam rack.
3. Add and lock lid.
4. Press EGG. The indicator light will illuminate. Adjust cook time to 5 minutes. Press START to begin operation.
5. When cook time reaches 00 minutes (0:00), unplug the unit. Use the quick steam release and remove the lid.
6. Run cooked eggs under cold water to stop cooking process.
7. If you don’t have any porcelain egg cups, create your own by adding a few tablespoons of any uncooked grain to a small dish. Nuzzle the soft boiled egg into the grain for a simple and stable presentation.